GroupsYour team has the potential to feed thousands. There are even opportunities to volunteer with Hands For Hunger on a corporate level.
Volunteering is a great way for your company to boost staff morale and your companies profile by contributing to the community in which your employees and clients live and work. Corporate volunteer groups can help eliminate hunger in The Bahamas by taking an active role in socially responsibly opportunities.
- Food Drive: Donate non-perishable food items and canned goods to assist our mission.
- Food Sort: Categorize and inventory shelf-stable items for storage in our pantry.
- Coin Drive: Collect discarded change, watch the pile grow, and donate the lot to H4H.
- Double Lunch Day: Bring your lunch from home; donate usual lunch-time spendings to us.
- Add-A-Donation: Set up a donation opportunity for customers in your P.O.S. System.
- Hunger Huddle: Invite us to educate, inspire, and encourage your team to get involved.
Incentivize the good will of your team by pledging to match the amount of food or funds-raised, pound for pound; dollar for dollar, in benefit of Hands For Hunger.
Of course, there is always an opportunity for you to spearhead your own volunteer activity or fund-raiser, such as a golf tournament or auction by selecting Hands For Hunger as your ‘Charity of Choice’.